Each woman will reach menopause. It is an inevitable part of our lives. Our biology dictates that our periods begin at puberty and stop at menopause. How we get there is as unique as we are.
Who is this book for?
– Women who are meno-curious and want answers.
– You have suddenly found yourself in the middle of a pile of weird sensations, both physical and psychological, that don’t have a simple explanation.
– You may be around the 38-43 mark and technically peri-menopausal.
– You may be older than that and closer to menopause day.
– You may have been struggling for years as you didn’t realise it was going to take this long and want to know when it ends.
– You think you haven’t actually had a menopause, but perhaps should look it up anyway to be sure.
– You want to know the hard cold facts about menopause in simple, straightforward terms.
– You’ve heard horror stories about hormones and want to know if it’s true.
– You don’t want to waste your life on Google or on multiple trips to the GP waiting to find out if this is menopause.
– You want to know what works and what doesn’t.
– You want to know why no one is talking about it and maybe you’d like to start the conversation yourself, but not sure where to start.
– You may well be prepared to seek private healthcare support, but you’re not really sure what you’re shopping for.
By the time you have finished reading this book you will know the basic essentials of menopause, what is happening to your mind & body, why and what to do about it.
The good news is that with a layered 360˚ approach, the process can be organised into a more constructive system that allows you to feel in control.
This ebook is designed to bring you the essential steps so you can make informed choices moving forward. You will not waste months or even years looking for answers, as the shortcuts are right here, right now. I also include examples of the decisions I took and some stories along the way.
The format is a .pdf and suitable to read across all devices.
Let’s end the confusion over all things menopausal and start to live the lives you deserve, full of knowledge and assurance as to what beckons in midlife and beyond. Pass it on.
[After payment you will be instantly directed to the download and check your email for confirmation]